Pediatrics physician job in New York : Heritage Health and Housing, Inc -
- Hours:40 hour work week provided with incredibly flexible schedule
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-20ppd
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Highly competitive compensation outweighs surrounding organizations and is willing to offer above-state NACHC average.-Salary range negotiable, ranging from $200,000 annually, depending on experience-Compensatory incentive provided to offset relocation costs and awarded for annual retention.
- Benefits: Generous benefits package. Full panel of medical benefits offered: Medical Dental Vision.-35 Days PTO-403b match program up to a % of annual salary-Eligibility to participate in a federal loan forgiveness program available to FQHCs.
- Additional Info: Heritage Health and Housing, Inc. has been a stalwart within Harlem for over 54 years. We are passionate about providing care to the underserved and underprivileged population and our providers should reflect the same.-Seeking a provider that embraces teamwork and an all-inclusive mindset-Must be comfortable seeing a variety of patients that include: Ethnically and socioeconomically diverse, LGBTQ, transgendered, and HIV population-Be part of a strong culture that is willing to work hard and support the community and its infrastructure-Provider must be willing to provide care to patients ranging from pediatric to adult-Clinic hours: Mon., Tues., Thurs. 9 AM-7 PM Wed., Fri. 9 AM-5 PM Sat. 9 AM-3 PM. Provider will be given the opportunity to arrange a schedule based on their needs and the needs of the organization. Telehealth opportunities are available for admin time. QUALIFICATIONS:-NY state licensed with MD/DO degree-BE/BC
ts ' :16:53' -6FFF5D29-C030-5A3C-34C3BB039A9D49C1 Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.